Sunday, May 02, 2010

Book Signing


That's right, dear reader, I am doing a book signing, after all this time!

Actually, this is Pamela Anderson at HER book signing, but since I may likely be wearing the same color, it seemed fair to use her picture. My book will be Coupon Girl, though.
Coupon Girl
And my signing will be at the very wonderful Well Read Books
37 Plaistow Road, Rte. 125
Plaistow, NH
603-819-5116
12-2pm
Saturday, May 8

Please come by if you can! Refreshments are promised! New England boiled dinner for everyone--no, wait, I might have that wrong. It might be chocolate of some kind--yum!
http://www.wellreadbookstore.com/events/ Read about the event here-- Gosh, I will have to do my hair. I'm nervous already.

Soon my semester will be over. And I will be once again



the Queen of Sheba, shown here, just outside Hannaford's parking lot reclining on the banks of the Assabet. You can't see the bonbons, but they're there. And what a cute hat. I don't actually like the serpentine aspect of the river. I didn't sign up for the Adam and Eve segment, okay?

A student wrote about a study
done about effects of marijuana at "Wake Frost University."
and another about the different gun laws in "Easter Europe."
Seriously think about coming out next Saturday, dear reader. I would love to see you!
A bientot
becky

8 Comments:

At 6:31 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Would love to be there if I could Becky - you know that! HAve fun! Sign lotsa books.

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Eileen said...

OK, here's a comment from the person providing those baked goods. I'm baking them myself, so I make no promises as to quality. We will offer chocolate chip cookies, brownies and blueberry muffins ... all my favorites. Hey, if I have to bake 'em, they'd better be something I like!

There will be coffee, too. The author gets it free, others have to pay (SORRY). The author gets to take home all left-over baked goods, too.

The author will also receive a souvenir mug just for showing up and making sense.

We're hoping to attract a lot of people, but in case no one shows, baked goods will be consumed en masse.

Note to author: Well Read Books is located directly across from Market Basket Supermarket. Please plan your shopping accordingly!

See you Saturday.

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, Kay. I really wish we could meet.

Eileen, you are a pal. I am going to save up my calories for this event. I am looking forward to meeting you. I don't look like Pam A, by the way.

b

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

I'm sorry Becky, but I was too timid to show up. I hope it went well though!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Too timid? OH NO. I was hoping you would, sm.

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm running low on self-confidence here. It's nice to hear you were hoping I would show, but now I'm feeling even crappier about not supporting you... I'll try harder next time.

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Don't worry. You are still my friend.

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

thanks
:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home