Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 8----Weigh-In

Healthweigh Doctor Scale Okay, so it's not a huge loss. A pound and a half. Part of me is disappointed. But I already know from experience that it works this way. And hey. This is a case study. If it shows that I can't lose weight, then that's what it shows. What I really hate is when somebody tries to tell you why it doesn't seem to be working. Oh well, you're drinking diet soda. That could be why. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Enough of this. Yaaaay, I am a pound and a half lower than I was a week ago (two pounds lower than that day I illegally weighed myself....)



Breakfast: Greek yogurt 110

Coffee with HH 160



Lunch: one raw hot dog (my students were appalled) 170

extra large bunch of grapes 120

The whole thing made me kind of sick. Since I forgot to buy ham this week, I will have to have the same thing again on Wednesday.



Din:

WW Santa Fe Rice and Beans 300

delicious can of corn 220

Crisp Empire apple 60



BreathSavers 60

Fudgcicle 60



TOTAL: 1360

EXERCISE: 2 mile easy walk

OPTIMISM: 8

HUNGER: 8.5

MAIN BITCH: lonely and meaningless life without food

LITTLE VOICE SAYS: It's not working.

love,

Mrs. Sprat on the Lo-Fat

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

This is why you have more discipline than I do. If I added up my calories and found I was at 1360, which is, lessee....140 calories under my self-imposed limit... I'd be eating needless Breathsavers or additional fudgesicles to make sure I reached 1500. I'm weak.

Think of it as 18 ounces, doesn't that sound like more? Well, maybe not... Still. I continue to be impressed by your discipline.

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Don't be impressed. I really should be keeping to 1000 per day, but I caaaaaan't.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home