Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 7


I gots to tell you, dear reader, I'm getting a little sick of these. But tomorrow is my weigh-in day and I'm excited for that. Plus the grapes at Hannaford's this week are superb, as mentioned earlier, so that is consoling me. Plus the new thrill of fudgcicles. 21 days to go.

Breakfast: Greek yogurt 110
Coffee with HH 160

Lunch: LC hunan beef, or as I call it, hyena beef or human beef 260
grapes 100
fudgcicle 60

Din: WW Santa Fe rice and beans--best of brand--300
Big Pile of Stuff, including one can green beans 70
watermelon 100 (I think)
Big Dollop of Paul Newman's (RIP) raspberry vinaigrette 100
(Burl Ives played the Big Dollop role in Catfood on a Hot Tin Roof)

Breath Savers 60 or more

Let's count this up and see if I have room for one more fudgie before bed. 1320--YES!
TOTAL: 1380
EXERCISE: rain today, no exercise, such a luxury
OPTIMISM: 10 (but nervous for tomorrow)
HUNGER: pretty high
MAIN BITCH: Life seems dull.
love,
Skinny Ginny

5 Comments:

At 12:34 AM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Ewww, I can just imagine that catfood sizzling!

I hope the taste of that beef is unhuman, or at not least inhuman!

I wish I had a fudgcicle right now...

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Fudgcicles are awesome, sm.:) Thanks for the support.

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

I'd never last because I don't like fudgesicles.

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

You don't? YOU DON'T? My god, girl, what could be the reason for that?

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Mmm, I'm scarfing one down right now! Hannaford can thank Becky for my $4 on that one (yes, I got the box of 18 because it was only 40 cents more than the box of 12...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home