Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 5





You are looking at 83 calories worth of merlot.


I slugged this down and another one just like it. Yes, it is a Campbell's Soup Kid cup. My mother gave me two of them many years ago and I like to drink from it. I almost never use a wine glass. I have low-class habits. They are comforting to me. Wine glasses are hard to get clean.
Anyway, I made the merlot last as long as I could, dear reader. Friday Zest all around.
Breakfast: Stonyfield yogurt 130

2 mugs coffee with HH dollops 160


Lunch: Weight Watchers Santa Fe Rice and Beans (best of the brand) with small dollop of Thousand Island dressing.......440

bunch of grapes 60


I grocery shopped at Hannaford's today and the grapes are superb, a rare occurrence.


Dinner: Lean Cuisine hunan beef (not human) 230

1 cup watermelon 100

small dollop Paul Newman raspberry vinaigrette, may he rest in peace, 60

big bunch of grapes 100

BreathSavers 60
Wine 170

TOTAL FOR DAY: 1510

EXERCISE: Easy walk 2 miles

OPTIMISM: 10

HUNGER: assuaged by wine buzz

MAIN BITCH: acorns falling on my head during walk

love,

Trim Jim

4 Comments:

At 11:38 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

Those damn squirrels throwing acorns at your head! Don't they know a diet is hard enough? My dog, Lucky, will be happy to rid your walking path of such atrocities. At least, he would try his best. He's not so good at climbing trees.

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

I need Lucky, that's for sure. And I need to BE lucky to avoid the stupid acorns. One hit my car the other day and I bet it made a dent. I don't have the nerve to look.

 
At 12:58 PM , Anonymous Edith Wharton said...

HAH! I love the cup and the wine.
Have the WHOLE damn bottle, will ya? Do you think Henry and I could ever drink that little?

Love ya - Edith

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

You and Henry were far too dignified.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home