Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 2

Gordon's eggs benedict
Here's a nice picture of what I won't be having for the next few weeks--Eggs Benedict.
I am hungry, but okay. The thing I don't like is not having anything to look forward to. Now would be a good time to get totally into nail care or crosswords. Of course I'm always into crosswords, so that's nothing special. Here's today's report.

Breakfast:
Greek Yogurt (never heard of it but it's pretty good) 120
One big cup of coffee with giant dollop of half and half 80
200 total

Lunch:
Weight Watchers sweet & sour chicken--okay-- 300
grapes, 1 cup 80
one string cheese 80

460 total

Dinner:
Lean Cuisine hunan beef something or other--not bad -- 260
Big Pile of Stuff, including
one can green beans 60
mixed fruit 100
big dollop of raspberry vinaigrette on top (this is the Dollop Diet) 100

520 Total

Extras: Breath Savers 60

TOTAL FOR DAY: 1240 (a bit low--I should drive out to get a popcicle, but too tired)
EXERCISE: hard walk up Heartbreak Hill by horse farm 2 miles
OPTIMISM QUOTIENT: 10
HUNGER: Quite hungry, wondering how I'm going to make it 26 more days.
love from the fat farm,
becky

4 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Heh heh, I had to re-read that a couple times. "Hunan beef -- hunan -- ah, whew." I thought it said human!

I'm into daily Sudoku at the moment...

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

I have tried Sodoku, sm, and haven't caught fire. I should try it again. Human beef does not appeal. :)

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

I did crosswords like crazy waiting to have my giant, over-nine-pound, nine days late baby. I would keep track of contractions in the margin.

See? Could be worse.

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

HAR.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home