Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 1

Breakfast:
Yoplait yogurt ---- 180 cals
2 cups coffe w/half and half --160 cals (I pour on the white stuff)

340 cals

Lunch:
2 slices deli ham --200 cals (this may be high)
one string cheese -- 80
Bunch of grapes, approx. one cup--- 60

340 cals

Dinner:
Lean Cuisine -- 330
can green beans -- 60
dollop of raspberry vinaigrette -- 100
bunch of grapes -- 60
mixed fruit -- 100
650 cals

TOTAL: 1330
I plan to have a 70 calorie fudgcicle. PLUS I learned today that those little BreathSaver goobers, you know the ones? I thought they were zero calories. They are FIVE EACH. I consume at least one pack a day and probably closer to two. At max that is another 120, bringing me to 1520 on the day. Not bad.

EXERCISE: 2 miles walking
OPTIMISM QUOTIENT: 10 out of 10----BRING IT, BABY!
HUNGER: Very High but see Optimism Quotient

5 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Anonymous Edith Wharton said...

Screw this! Go have a hot fudge and a couple of glasses of beer!

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

You caused this, Edith. Don't deny it.

 
At 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will deny it. It's your fault - you need to just eat what you want when you want. Screw the diet I said - Cause, Life is a Cabaret ol chum......so, eat all day and night. You'll be fine. Take it from me - By the way, Henry sends his love. Talk to you soon - Edith

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

You're not helping my motivation.

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

I'll motivate you!! (Though I agree yesterday's commenter, I think you already look great.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home