Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer of Fun in No Particular Order





I am the worst swimmer ever known. But I stay above water--barely. Falmouth, MA





Maeve's first fudgcicle. Truro, MA



Summer campers.



Dad shows the way. Truro, MA




I do I do.



Oops, wrong wedding.



Inn with open front windows. Newport, RI









Unknown shoppers. Falmouth, MA









Window display, Falmouth, MA








Something-encrusted salmon (I always intend to order something besides salmon but never can) Phusion restaurant, Woods Hole, MA





All I can think of when I see the vast yachatage is "oh god, the money!" View from Woods Hole, MA






Captain Kidd's in Woods Hole, MA
I want this for my living room.







Unknown but humble man in Bourne, MA








Unknown talkative motorcyclist in Onset Beach, MA







Unknown talkative lilies at The Mount, Lenox, MA









Antiquated relic also at The Mount, Lenox, MA



And finally, dear reader, always remember.....






Shop till you drop.
love,becky

4 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Edith Wharton said...

Love the pictures Beck - and love that you took a picture of my favorite flower at my house (the Mount) - Do stop by again this year? I was expecting to see you again - I know you wanted to see Anders - but, I guess we crossed paths. Maybe September? let's not be "Ghosts" -

Love, Edith

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

You're so mysterious, Edith.

 
At 4:41 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Looks like lotsa fun! Enjoy! (Impressive swimming stroke!)
(Maeve just gets gorgeouser and gorgeouser.) :)

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, Kay! Unfortunately, I'm leaving all this behind soon, boo hoo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home