Monday, July 27, 2009

Holding Off

I will have a New Car Purchase post soon, dear reader, but not yet.

GOD, nothing is ever simple, huh?

In other news, I'm still denying any relationship with Governor Mark Sanford. I have never been to Argentina, though I have cried for it. The truth is I never left it, all through my wild days and my mad existence. Rats.

Nor do I acknowledge any relationship whatsoever with Eliot Spitzer. I Heart New York, though.

Nor do I acknowledge any relationship whatsoever with Chip Pickering (from Mississippi).

In addition, I renounce all claim or interest in this guy, even though he used to be from my state:


The question is, will anyone believe me?
A bientot
love,
becky

2 Comments:

At 4:10 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I always believe you!

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks for your support, Kay. I try to keep the air clear where all these allegations are concerned.

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home