Friday, December 05, 2008

Why Christmas Does Not Suck This Year

BECAUSE I'M NOT DOING IT!!!! YAAAAY!!!
Because I am going to Paree, I will not be able to host my normal party or have my normal events. Quel dommage! Je suis desolee! NOT. It is giving me tremendous holiday zest, naturally.

In celebration, dear reader, I have a few bloopers just in from the recent round.

"You can sing up for a credit card at this store if you dare."

"It is a shame that a woman who suffered a fatal car accident can't smoke marijuana if she needs it."



"That's a lot of government money going to waist."

See full size image



That was one fowl-smelling car, let me tell you.


"...a group of disabled minority population, living in poverty without their consent."

"Underage drinking is a problem throughout the Untied States."

"There would be a lot more room for sex offenders, murderers, etc., if we didn't pay so much attention to the little things like marijuana."

My latest fun occupation, dear reader, is reading aloud from French Wikipedia. It is wicked fun. I understand about half of it, but I so love twisting those words around.
A bientot
love,
becky

2 Comments:

At 5:58 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Quel fromage! Paris for Christmas ... exquisite idea! It couldn't happen to a nicer person. How exciting. Looking forward to those reports back - tho' not in French I hope ...

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

definitely not in French, Kay....though I am driving everyone crazy right now with my fragmented attempts in the middle of regular English.....

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home