Sunday, March 23, 2008

Things I won't be Eating on Easter


I definitely won't be eating anything like this. Tender little creamy morsels oozing with liqueur and other succulent flavors. Okay, okay, I won't describe anything. We'll just pretend.

And I most assuredly won't be eating this.


I could have those berries, though. I could politely rip off the green stems and enjoy the tartness of berries. No black coffee, either. One cup of that and you can call me Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, bug-eyed and jangled in the middle of the night.


That is some bad-looking lipstick, I might add. I'd have plenty of time to apply it while I couldn't sleep. Okay, back to our originally scheduled program.

Oh dear god, I'm making the sign of the cross now to protect myself from this one.



Best not to speak of it.

Here are some things I CAN have.



YUM.


And DOUBLE YUM. This is a turnip and not a primitive potter's bowl as one might think.

MAXIFIED YUM:

And speaking of Brussells sprouts, here are some workers in the UK sorting the little buggers. Don't they look fulfilled and happy? The workers, I mean, not the sprouts.


I want a job where I can wear Playtex Living Gloves to work.

In truth, when you think about it, there's no reason why I can't do that now.

Weekend blooper: "Our ship was crude by the porters specifically assigned to that cruise."
I'll just bet it was.

I hope you have an enjoyable day, dear reader. My wishes for you do not exclude any pleasures.


A bientot
love,
becky

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I have eaten far too many chocolate easter eggs but will walk lots in the coming days (does that sound biblical enuff?) Promise!

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

We'll do it together, CB!!!

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home