Friday, November 09, 2007

Three Day Zest

At last!!!! Veterans Day weekend!!!! Of course what I really mean is God bless America and all the soldiers and I will even bless the grouchy one who deleted my google picture of a Marine. Don't use our Marine pictures, it says or something like that. And it didn't show up until three days later. Kinda creepy.


But whatever. We're not messing with the Marines here at CFTE.

What can be accomplished in three days?

Well, some say the Big Guy Upstairs managed to create heaven and earth, water, and dry ground in that amount of time. That sets the bar pretty high, I admit.

Three-day bender

Three-day growth of beard (this would be for a man or a way way postmenopausal woman)

Three Days of the Condor (never saw this movie)

Three Day Work Week (this deserves serious thought, especially in higher education)

Three Day Diet (ugh)

Three Day Virus (see Three Day Diet)

Three-Day Romance (see Item #1)


And the winner is? Hmmmmm. Let's think that one over while we enjoy our
F
R
I
D
A
Y

Z
E
S
T
!!!!!

A bientot,
love,
becky

3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Here's lookin' at ya kid!
I too have three days off - to waste or to do whatever I will with - now isn't that just the bist? (Bist=best in kiwi duction - I mean diction ;)

 
At 12:50 AM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Ahh, the last day-off holiday that doesn't come with a must-do list until what, President's Day? I haven't started thinking about you-know-what yet, but it's getting harder. I saw lights on trees tonight at a nusery and then was horrified when I got home to see my town has put up those green-rings on the light poles already! (If I don't name them by name, they have less power.)

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Sm, you've got the right outlook!!!! Never give in!!! Solidarity, bro.

CB,

I adore kiwi talk..it really is the bist.

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home