Sunday, June 17, 2007

Woman Conquers Lawn




How satisfying to know that I got this done in time for my Family Event last week. This of course is not my actual lawn, but IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD, dear reader. If it weren't so dark out right now, I'd go take a picture of it.


So now my semi-annual entertaining is over until the second part of the semi--that being the hated holiday season (still six months away).



BOO
HISS
STAY AWAY!!!
I am writing a steady 500 words per day on the nun book. That isn't much, I know, but at least I am getting the story down. I am taking advice from a friend and not giving away too much in the beginning. Let 'em beg for it, that's what my friend says. And there's truth there.


FUN WITH TITLES

The Man Who Wore Underwear on His Feet

The Smile Inside

Insider Smiling

Twilight in the Bleachers

One Big Ice Cube

The Other Side of Summer

You Are Here





I am staying the course. Keeping my eye on the prize. Or at least the lane ahead of me.
Summer is nigh, dear reader.
Still Living the Dream
love,becky

2 Comments:

At 4:43 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

'One Big ice Cube' gets my vote.

Sometimes over here we have Xmas Dinners on the 25th June - just so we can experience a mid-winter Christmas Dinner. (Which happens to be my birthday ...) It's actually a lot of fun - Xmas without the stress. Especially if you go out for the dinner.

500 words a day is a heck of a lot more than I am writing right now.

Keep enjoying living the dream!

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, CB!! One vote for the ice cube!!!

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home