Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Christmas Tree is a Virgo




See it there, lying in the darkness in its undignified offseason position? It hates me for making it look so disheveled. That's the way Virgos are, you know. They are a fastidious lot and very clean.

Virgos, according to astrologyonline are modest and shy and my Christmas tree is both of those on the surface. Underneath, however, it is full of opinions and if you sit in its blinking glow of a December night, you will get to hear those opinions. Geesh, what a conservative. I have to use the threat of heavy tinsel garlands sometimes to get it to shut up.

Virgos are intelligent and practical and my tree fits that profile too. It knows all the electrical requirements for optimum fiberoptic blinking and it insists on them for its yearly performance, sometimes unfairly so.

IT'S PLUGGED IN. SEE? NOW WORK!!!

SORRY, BECKY, SOMETHING UNDERNEATH ISN'T RIGHT.

YOU MEAN WAY UNDERNEATH? ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME LIFT YOU UP AGAIN? I CAN'T TAKE IT.

DO YOU WANT LIGHTS OR NOT?

See what I mean?










Here is a famous Virgo.










Here is another one.






What do they have in common? Probably nothing in the fashion area. Plus one is dead and one is alive. Astrologyonline says Virgo is sometimes represented by a pedantic and spinsterish woman, which if we had to assign the role here, would have to go MT. Raquel falls more under the emotionally cold, critical face of the sign.

I guess.

I can't figure this stuff out anyway.

Guess what I am, dear reader?

You're quite right.

A bientot
love,
Becky

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I like the way you start with a dead christmas tree go to MT and RW and around and around, all in the cause of a confused Virgo! Aren't Virgos the most complicated of star signs? I'm sure they're the most fascinating ;)

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Raquel's big hair kinda looks like a Christmas tree...

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

I really think it's all bs, that stuff, but don't tell anybody haha.

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home