Thursday, January 11, 2007

Great Photography Begins at Home


What makes a great photograph? Inherent beauty? Capturing the sensual pleasure and spiritual worthiness of an object and immortalizing it?

I think I've done a pretty good job here.











You can always show the great outdoors and your neighbor's secret garden. There's nothing like nature for the big picture.











This might be more my speed, though.



At any rate, I am headed off today for one last vacation weekend. Guess where I'm going?

a) illicit weekend with Johnny Depp
b) illicit weekend with Hannaford's produce manager
c) shopping weekend with girlfriends
d) writing retreat
e) four days of concentrated saxophone lessons




Remember, only one is true.

And that's all the news I can talk about, dear reader.

Be back on Sunday.
love,
Becky



counter free hit unique web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home