Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Tough Questions

Today's question, boys and girls, is exactly how much money would I accept to view the movie Snakes on a Plane. Certainly if I were offered a million dollars to see the film, I would. I'd watch every scene and scar my tender little soul with abandon.

But what is my minimum? I am ashamed to say I would probably dip down to only a hundred grand. God, what a whore, you might say. And I wouldn't disagree with you. Money talks.

Minimum for Diehard or any car chasey adventurey movie? Couple hundred, as long as no snakes. Same for Batman or any comic book movie. They are so boring. Times I have been persuaded to sit through one, all I can think of is what the hell time is it.

I might take only fifty to see a kids' movie, including anything animated. I could fill my car's gas tank and buy a cup of coffee for that and feel it was a good job done.

I broke my coffee pot yesterday. What does this mean? Is it a sign? I've had that junky old coffee pot for years.

Last day, the very last day, of summer vacation for me.

Boo hoo.

love,
becky

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Blogger Mark said...

I do hope someone offers you a measly 50 grand to watch snakes on a plane - to see how long you hold out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home