Friday, June 16, 2006

Thread Wrapping

Threads have to be wrapped up at the end and that's where I'm stuck today. I have to come up with a satisfying reason why a certain character has been acting a certain way.

I'm not an outline user. I pretty much paint myself into the corner on things and it's days like today that I regret it. BUT I WILL THINK OF SOMETHING. My fabulous writing partners are very helpful with stuff like this. We all try to do that for each other when we can.

In other news, I gained two pounds from my recent travels and though I had lost one of them yesterday, it was back on there this morning. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I will say it again. My body wants to weigh two hundred pounds. It wants to. I have to fight tooth and nail and deprive myself of everything good in order for that not to happen. Okay, Okay, I'm feeling sorry for myself and I'll cut it out. But GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Today is not a good day of writing. Today it is HARD WORK. Everything I do today may have to be deleted down the road.

But it's still a beautiful summer day so I am thankful.

A bientot

5 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Blogger chiefbiscuit said...

It'll all come out in the wash (that's what my mother says anyway!)
Oh do I know the weight thing! My scales are wrong I just know they are! GRRRRR!

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger blogsurfer said...

What are you looking for today?

 
At 7:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.:) Link

 
At 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try our bestsellers and get Discounts!
- Don't be left out, join millions of men in the revolution. Best enlargement patch.
- Try our pheromones and attract any woman now!
- The next generation of enlargement pill is here!
- Discover the feeling of being young again. Feel like you're 20 again!
- Losing weight has never been so easy. Anatrim will change your life!
Click on these links and read more...

 
At 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better Health
Improved Self-Esteem
A more Positive Self-Image

Everyone wants to better themselves, whether its improving their
health or elevating their attractiveness to others. Most will
never make any real attempt at changing themselves for the
better.. and thats a very unfortunate fact!
Now you can be one of those that takes the small steps towards
increasing their vitality, energy and confidence.
Visit our new Health Products Supersite and chose one or more
products thats right for YOU. Because only you know what you want
to improve with yourself :)
Boost your strength, energy and vitality, and increase your
positive outlook 10-fold with one or more of our proven and
effective products.
Don't wait any longer to make your life better!
Click here to visit our New Supersite-Price discount specials now
in effect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home