Monday, February 20, 2006

Puzzle Hell

That's where I am, folks, deep inside of puzzle hell.

6 letters. One of a study group. Are you ready?

Labrat.

5 letters. "West Side Story girl"?

Anita.

These take me hours of concentration and give a brief frisson of satisfaction. See? Why don't they ever ask about frisson? That I could get. It's sickening. At least I got onto the treadmill today. I may have a bad weight loss announcement for tomorrow, though I hope not. Actually, I started this diet five weeks ago today. But I'm not saying anything until tomorrow's weigh-in. Let's put it this way. If I were one of the AOL group or television participants, I'd be kicked out. AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT.

5 letters. Gathering point.

Mecca.

Did you get it?

frissonez-vous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home