Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A New Month

Hope rises.

We've gotten through with pretty warm weather and only two snowstorms. I count the storms by how many times I have to pay the plow guy and it's only been twice in January. In terms of the semester, February is a short month and then we are into spring break month. My big bummer is that my two colleges have spring break during different weeks. I may still figure out a trip to Arkansas anyway.

I have been letting students email assignments and I'm going to have to get another plan because it's driving me cuckoo.

Isn't this fascinating?

Oh yes, on Monday the official weigh-in day, I was back up to 4, which was depressing. But yesterday I was at 2.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am PSYCHED.

In other news, I've discovered a new WW Smart Ones entree that is very good. It's chicken enchiladas or something like that. I've been eating them for every meal. Also bananas before meals to dull the app.

Somedays, ya just ain't got nothin' to say.

Bonjourjeancommentallezvous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home