Friday, December 30, 2005

new things

Why does everything have to be new?

Why can't we keep shopping at the old places, then have them re-modeled and keep shopping there some more?

But NOOOOOOOOOOOO, everybody has to build NEW malls and leave the old storefronts empty. It's stupid.

I should get the folders for the book today, although the print guy said yesterday they were having "tray" problems with the machine. I don't CARE about your tray problems, I will be TRAY unhappy if I don't get them.

Perhaps tantrums will serve me better than the current sniveling jellyfish routine I use now.

The letter, the excerpt sheet, and the bio are done, or at least nearly done. There's always something else they want you to do. Explain your book in one page. Now explain it in two paragraphs. Okay, let's try one sentence. Okay, now explain your book by pantomiming it. By cooking it. My book, if cooked, would be a big Reese's cream pie. Yum. Hope that's not conceited and arrogant and jinx-inviting.

A bientot

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

You helped bake it!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home