Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday Blues

Sunday Blues are the opposite of Friday Zest. Yang to the Ying, feng to the shui.

It's when nothing seems possible and everything feels out of reach. All this book stuff is daunting. Not writing it, that part was actually fun. It's the marketing and positioning and bullshit that comes afterwards.

"Hi, this is Becky. I hope you remember me from eight years ago when you bought a coupon from me. You don't? Well, do you think you could have a book signing event for me in your tire shop anyway? Could you lift me up on one of your bays? Could I and a guest of my choice go up and down on the bay for an hour? Thank you so much."

Will be going to Hannaford's later today, so stay tuned.

In other events, the big orchard near me is selling up. All their earthly belongings are spread out on the field. I should go down there and put in a bid on a porta-johnnie.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home