Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday Zest

Yes, boys and girls, the unmistakable pull of Zest. Toward fun and good times and away from considered decisions and hateful responsibility.

I'm almost on the verge of taking Filene's by storm. I can feel it coming. I could combine this feeling with Friday Zest and do some severe damage to my bank account.

Or I could stay home and grade papers. My good side, my bad side, and all my sides agree on this one: NO WAY! BEAUJOLAIS!

I could end up at a drinking establishment. The sides are placing bets on this one.

My students were fun and enjoyable today, at least the ones who showed up with their rough drafts. This is the part of the semester that is warm and fuzzy. I know them, they know me, I like them, I FEEL that they like me, oh shut up Becky.

It's Sally Field, ladies and gentlemen!!! You LIKE me--you really LIKE me!! Not really, babe.

So. There you have it. I will soon jump into the Zestmobile for some fun.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Sandy,

You have too much time on your hands.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home